If it wasn't Prince, it would have been something else. The guy was a
jealous psycho. Women get killed every day by men like him.

<Moderator: Oh definitely guy was nuts and she was equally nuts. Besides
his brief stint with Madonna and Kim Bassinger when have you ever heard of
Prince going with woman within his age range and is white?  -Derek>