From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Derek
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2007 6:57 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: npny@lists.panix.com
Subject: NPNY: RE: [thebumpsquad] Chelsea Rodgers video up now!

Wow! I never thought you would see a response like this Z! Thank you! I
am
so used the Prince is Amazin'! What Genius! BlahBlahBlah! It's an OK
video.
Nothing special, nothing to make it stand out. We have seen similar
videos
from other artist before. Most a lot better done.

Why is Prince sitting in the audience with a mic blocking his face? It
looks
silly. Visually it would of looked better if he was lip syncing sans mic
in
the audience. Maybe some shots of him back stage getting ready with the
rest
of the models. I like the big reveal of Prince jumping on the stage
later
on.

I also agree this video is a wasted effort because after we [The Fans]
see
it No one else will. No one cares.