Wow....

<Moderator: Nothing irritates me more then people that don't understand what
a Mailing List is for. That is why there are 2 different lists and the
difference is spelled out for all subscribes at point of joining. What do
you think you get when a "Discussion List"? If you didn't want a bunch of
emails sent to you that is what the announcement list is for. Which I forgot
on a regular basis to post too :-P  -Derek>