Dang.  It was so close to home too.  I was really looking forward to this.
Well, maybe another time.  :-(

  Robin

<Moderator: We should all go anyway and do Wendy and Lisa's Greatest Hits
outside the HOB. I think I still remember the lyrics to some of the songs on
Fruit and the Bottom. We could make up our own lyrics to the Heros's TV show
soundtrack :-D  -Derek>

Andrew Stanger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  I called the house of blues in AC today about the Wendy and Lisa show and
it
has been cancelled. :(