Whatever, D! :-P

~*Tameir*~

-----Original Message-----
From: afroTsiac <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 16:51:45
To:npny@lists.panix.com
Cc:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: NPNY: RE: [LoveSexyDC] Van Hunt responds to the criticism
  he's received from Prince.org

I adore Van Hunt, and thought his blog was well-written.

Tameir

<Moderator: I listened today didn't care for him. I think he should waste
less time worried about the people on Prince.org and spend more them
crafting him music. I stand unimpressed at the moment. I all I hear is
something ripping on Marvin Gaye  -Derek>