From: Damon Oliver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 21:27:20
To:<npny@lists.panix.com>
Subject: RE: NPNY: RE: [LoveSexyDC] Van Hunt responds to the criticism
   he's received from Prince.org

can you say narcissist. was there enough space for him to write with his ego
crowding the essay?

> Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 16:51:45 -0800> From:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: npny@lists.panix.com> Subject: Re: NPNY: RE:
[LoveSexyDC] Van Hunt responds to the criticism he's received from
Prince.org>
CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> > I adore Van Hunt, and thought his blog was
well-written.> > Tameir> > <Moderator: I listened today didn't care for him.