** Van Hunt
doesn't do it for me, and apparently, there are a few people on the internet
who agree with me.**

Honest opinions/criticism is one thing, but the ugliness on the Org is
uncalled for, and downright nasty.  No one is saying anyone has to like
him.  I don't doubt for a minute that the majority of those chiming in over
there have hardly even heard his music.

<Moderator: My major point is why is he worried about the people on a some
Prince board on the internet? Seriously if this happened on Vanhunt.org I
would totally understand. Oh wait! Nobody cares enough about him to do
that :-D -Derek>