----- Original Message-----
From: Derek Date: Monday, February 25, 2008 6:12 amSubject: NPNY: This
week on the "Upper RoomTo: NPNY > This week on the "Upper Room with Joe Kelley
and Gi Dussault" > radio show > 24 hour broadcast-
www.upperroomwithjoekelley.com> WVOF 88.5 FM Live Mondays 4pm-8pm NYC Time-
www.wvof.org> >
Monday 2.25- Carlton J. Smith visits WVOF>
Tuesday 2.26-Michael Bland and Mayda Interview>
Wednesday 2.27- MYSELF Interview>
Thursday 2.28- Tonya Ware Interview>
Friday 2.29- Creativity In Music Special>
Saturday 3.01- Keldamuzik Interview>
Sunday- 3.02- New Music Feature> >