Dear Purple Friends,I'm John O, host of the Salvage & Recovery Radio show on
WUSB 90.1 FM Stony Brook, NY (coordinates below). This Monday night between
8
- 10 pm EDT I will have a live on-air phone interview with the one and only
Maceo Parker of James Brown, P-Funk, Bootsy's Rubber Band and Prince fame.
We'll discuss all of Maceo's career including his work with our favorite
artist as well as his amazing solo career including his incredible new CD,
Roots & Grooves. The new 2 disc set is recorded live with Cologne's WDR Big
Band and has a disc of Ray Charles tunes and another of pure, unadulterated
funk!!Please e-mail me with your questions and I'll ask them of Maceo live
on-air. This is also part of our special fundraiser and we'll have Maceo's
new
album available as a premium.I'd love to hear from you. You can listen over
the air or on the internet at www.wusb.fm, full details below.Please pass
this
along to all the fans of the funk and feel free to post widely.
Thanks!!!Peace,John OSalvage & Recovery RadioEvery Monday Night 8 to 10 pm
ESTWUSB 90.1 FM, Stony Brook, LI, NYwww.wusb.fm - [EMAIL PROTECTED] online
@
dialup stream: http://stream.wusb.stonybrook.edu:8080/listen.plsbroadband
stream: http://stream.wusb.stonybrook.edu:8090/listen.pls Archived
@http://stream.wusb.stonybrook.edu:8090/content/1Mon-2000.plsand:http://stre
m.wusb.stonybrook.edu:8090/content/1Mon-2000.1.pls