From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Kelly Howard
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 6:52 AM
To: npny@lists.panix.com
Subject: Re: NPNY: Prince Weekend

Clint (aka Angry Panda on HQ) posted the videos on our meetup.com pages, and
everyone that was with us that took pics posted their pics there as well.
Your more than welcome to check them out
there...http://prince.meetup.com/162/messages/boards/thread/4866498. Let me
know if you find yourself in any of them.

Kelly Howard

  <Moderator: I always enjoyed the band. Easily one of the best Prince cover
bands out there. The lead singer... Well Not so mucho.

Found out a friend of mine was taken to the Bitter end as a surprise. She
really enjoyed the show alot. She floored me when she told me Stefan was a
good singer. I think she was drunk, but won't admit to me :-D  -Derek>