As the country goes into economic cardiac arrest, this is not my time for
such luxury purchases... so have fun to all who get to go.

Urban Farming is a good charity from what I've read and heard about it from
people doing environmental activist work.  Props to Prince for directing
some resources that way.

<Moderator: Oh I am sure they are getting a nice percentage of every ticket
too :-D  -Derek>