I'll have to pass on the aftershow as well. Anyone else that is passing on the aftershow is welcome to come to my crib in CT and imitate Prince on Rock

Band for the modest fee of $10 a head LOL

From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2008 2:27 PM
To: <npny@lists.panix.com>
Subject: NPNY: Roll Call for the Prince aftershow

OK...Here we go...anyone attending tonight's aftershow...let's hear  ya!
Anyone attending the benefit put that on too!
I'll be there with U7 and Janey.
-Portia

<Moderator: NOT IT! LOL. I will be enjoying a lovely weekend with my 2
handsome little boys. I am thinking about taking them bowling :-D  -Derek>