Sounds about right...
-Portia

In a message dated 10/10/2008 3:46:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

For  those that are going - doors are at midnight - what time you planning
on
getting there. I was thinking 11:15-11:30  ish...

AS

<Moderator: I have been online is in a undisclosed  location for a like a
week now and I am not even going!   -Derek>

On 10/10/08 3:33 PM, "Kelly Howard"  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Amalia...sorry I didn't answer  the phone, my phone has been blowing up. I
am
> trying to find  something to wear, cook potato salad and reach Stephane.
>
> On  that note. I will be there because I just won tickets to the
aftershow
on