2159fd1e41f690756f36dc87813833b258bc2ddbf51b90e4a974797f4e0d24a842532ac5e992
a10d350badd9bab72f9c350badd9bab72f9c350badd9bab72f9c
Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I happened to tune into CNN while she was live on the phone. When I saw her
name, I thought it sounded familiar but I couldn't place who she was. Then
she mentioned that she was Canadian and it hit me. CNN had her listed as a
businesswoman and philanthropist. Since I didn't hear the whole interview,
I'm not sure where she was when the attacks took place but she said that she
and her group were currently holed up at another hotel. She said that
although they could still hear gunfire, they felt safe as the hotel was
surrounded by the Indian army.

Tom

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/x-pkcs7-signature which
had a name of smime.p7s]