I don't get why people keep bringing up the "lifetime" thing as though they
feel cheated.  Did you think "lifetime" meant YOUR lifetime?  Like any
product which offers a lifetime warranty, it is the lifetime of the company
(not the artist) that offers the product.  That could be years and years, or
a few months.

As for the rest of the stuff, no details have really been offered as to what
the $77 will buy.  Pre-sales to concert tickets for an announced tour would
be cool (if handled similar to the way NPGMC handled Musicology tour).

But as of now, everything it just speculation... a few reviewers
(journalists and fans) giving very unspecific "it's great!" type reviews,
talking about the *possibilities*   We know in the past the possibilities
don't always translate into realities.

As for the design... it seems very intensive, graphically messy, and a pain
in the ass for slow connections or computers not sporting the latest NVIDIA
video card.  I would rather a straight up page with links than having to go
pixel fishing with my cursor looking for "easter eggs" all over the place.
Video streams of the Coachella festival = only cool if it's a video quality
that can be SAVED and burned to a DVD.  I don't care to watch it on that
little TV on the site -- that's not a plus.

I'm looking forward to getting the CDs (but not looking forward to having to
go to ghetto-ass Target to get it)... but as for the site, I'm still waiting
to get details before making a decision.