Lately I am getting a lot of random Friend add request on FB and I wanted to
quickly
explain why I probably didn't add you...

I generally reserve my facebook use to keeping in touch with Family,
Friends, Coworkers and Classmates. So My rule for Friends Adds are I have to
actually know you in the real world.

So beside Mayte, Appolonia, Brown Mark and Kevin Smith. I actually know
everyone on my facebook page.

If you want to Chat and stuff and you happen to be on Facebook feel free to
join the NPNY group.

Derek