Belinda I give you credit for a very valiant attempt to find the positivity
in what is, let's be honest, a suck-ass site.  It's BOOTAY!

Clips of The Undertaker were made available previously in QT movie format
under the earlier version of NPG Online LTD / NPG Music Club when we got
monthly downloads.  At least then we could download the clips and save them.

This just seems to me that Prince gave the web designers a box of
garage-sale type material for them to upload periodically to make it seem
like the site has some life in it.

Right about now, the only "Lotus"flower is the one somebody done laid down
on a grave, cuz the site is DEAD.

I'm always open to a turnaround, but right now, it just doesn't seem
likely.  Prince doesn't seem much interested in maintaining a robust,
interactive site with frequent updates (a month in between updates is like
years in internet time).  And if Prince ain't even interested, why should I
be?

<Moderator: Dead.. Kind of like Prince?  -Derek>