So I start the process of moving everyone to the new NPNYML. So when you see
the invite accept them,  and tailor your membership as you see fit.

I believe the choices are Individual messages, Digest and Special
Announcements.

This is going to take longer than I thought because I apparently can only
invite 50 people a day!

Apparently I missed the part where I can only invite 50 people a day so it's
going to take longer than I thought [OH Joy!]

Derek