Title: PSO community of practice 10/24/06 call notes and next call 11/28/06
Attached please find the October 24, 2006 teleconference notes. Thank you once again to our presenters from Texas and New York!

Our next PSO Community of Practice Teleconference will be
Tuesday Nov 28, 2006

Topic:
Locating hard-to-find former students for follow-up data collection. Partners at the National Dropout Prevention Center for Students with Disabilities will present a draft product on this topic and solicit additional insights from you.

8:00-9:00 a.m. HI
10:00-11:00 a.m. AK
11:00-12:00 p.m. PST
12:00-1:00 p.m. MST
1:00-2:00 p.m. CST
2:00-3:00 p.m. EST

Dial 1-888-387-8686. You will be prompted for a room number which is 346-5641# .
You must enter the # key at the end of the number to enter the call.

As always we invite you contact us with questions as you develop your post-school outcome data collection system and encourage you to
visit  <http://www.psocenter.org/reporting.html> for additional tools to assist you with your APR submission due February 1, 2007.  You will find OSEP's updated APR instructions, measurement tables and templates on this page.

Take care, Jane

Jane Falls
Project Coordinator
1268 University of Oregon