National Dropout Prevention Center for Students with Disabilities for
joining us on the call and to Sandra Covington Smith for writing the
document on increasing response rates and locating hard-to-find youth.
FYI: the announcement of the SPDG bidders meeting in DC on Dec 6 is also

attached.

Mark your calendars for the next PSO Community of Practice call
December 19, 2006.

Topic:  Preparing for February 2007 submission of SPP/APR Indicator
#14.  NPSO tools, templates and checklists.  Looking ahead to developing

improvement strategies.

9:00-10:00 a.m. HI
10:00-11:00 a.m. AK
11:00-12:00 p.m. PDT
12:00-1:00 p.m. MDT
1:00-2:00 p.m. CDT
2:00-3:00 p.m. EDT

To access the call: Dial 1-888-387-8686. You will be prompted for a room

number: 346-5641#.  You must enter the # key at the end of the number to

enter the call.

As always we invite you contact us with questions as you develop your
post-school outcome data collection system and encourage you to visit
 <http://www.psocenter.org/reporting.html> for additional tools to
assist you with your APR submission due February 1, 2007.  You will find

OSEP's updated APR instructions, measurement tables and templates on
this page.

--
Patti Zembrosky Barkin
Project Associate