Hello Everyone,

Here is the updated Gatherplace info:

Meeting link: http://www.gatherplace.net/join?p=6963073

Please test your browser compatibility before the meeting at:
http://www.gatherplace.net/test

Guest Requirements:
 - PC, Mac, or Linux
 - Operating Systems: Windows 98SE, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, Mac
OS X, Linux
 - Browser Requirements: Java enabled browser including Internet
Explorer 5 or higher, Netscape Navigator, Mozilla, Firefox, AOL or
Safari

Need Support? mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  or  541.346.5641

Please join our
Monthly Teleconference/Webinar

September 10, 2008
8:00-9:00 a.m. HI
10:00-11:00 a.m. AK
11:00-12:00 p.m. PT
12:00-1:00 p.m. MT
1:00-2:00 p.m. CT
2:00-3:00 p.m. ET

Topic: Introduce new NPSO tools
Presenters: Robert Shepherd, SUNY and NPSO staff

PRIOR TO THE WEBINAR:

*       We will use both teleconference and web conferencing to
demonstrate several tools
*       Before the call, please test your browser at:
http://www.gatherplace.net/gp/test.jsp
*       Click on See My Test Results

A FEW MINUTES BEFORE THE WEBINAR:

*       DIAL 1-888-387-8686 on your phone. You will be prompted for a
room number: 346-5641#
*       OPEN: http://www.gatherplace.net
*       Click on Join a Session
*       Type in the access code: 6963073 and your name and email
address.
*       Uncheck the Advanced Features checkbox and then click Join.

AGENDA:

*       Welcome and Introductions
*       Demonstrate SPP/APR Calendar, specifically "Investigative
Questions" and resources related to Indicator 14
http://spp-apr-calendar.rrfcnetwork.org/
*       Review Indicator 14 Activity Timeline
http://www.psocenter.org/tools_and_products.html
*       Encourage use of NPSO Response Calculator
http://www.psocenter.org/analysis.html
*       Demonstrate State Data Display Template and Instructions and
District-by-District Post School Outcomes Table and Instructions
http://www.psocenter.org/analysis.html
*       Description of coming Trend Data Display Tool and Indicator 14
APR Writing Suggestions
*       Next call date Oct. 8

We are looking forward to connecting with you!

Penny Church, Educational Consultant

National Post-School Outcomes Center
1268 University of Oregon
541-346-0355