Hi, All:
   I am implementing some routing protocol in network layer. I check the
source code and find out that when the packet arrives the desired
destination, it was received "immediately" by the application layer of
the destination.
 it did not invoke the recv method in the routing agent, which can be also
verified through the trace file (see the below section from AODV
simulation):

s 7.738382465 _7_ RTR  --- 6 cbr 532 [0 0 0 0] ------- [7:2 9:0 30 14] [0]
0 0
r 7.744176352 _14_ RTR  --- 6 cbr 532 [13a e 7 800] ------- [7:2 9:0 30
14] [0] 1 0
f 7.744176352 _14_ RTR  --- 6 cbr 532 [13a e 7 800] ------- [7:2 9:0 29 1]
[0] 1 0
r 7.750370321 _1_ RTR  --- 6 cbr 532 [13a 1 e 800] ------- [7:2 9:0 29 1]
[0] 2 0
f 7.750370321 _1_ RTR  --- 6 cbr 532 [13a 1 e 800] ------- [7:2 9:0 28 9]
[0] 2 0

(is it supposed to have something like:
r 7.********  _9_ RTR  ---- ************************
here???
)

r 7.756424481 _9_ AGT  --- 6 cbr 532 [13a 9 1 800] ------- [7:2 9:0 28 9]
[0] 3 0
?????

My question is how can it happen? If it is specified by NS-2 by default.
Doe it mean that I cannot do anything in netlayer when the packet received
its destination???? Please advise!!!!!

This email and any attachments may be confidential. They may contain legally
privileged information or copyright material. You should not read, copy,
use or disclose them without authorisation. If you are not an intended
recipient, please contact us at once by return email and then delete both
messages. We do not accept liability in connection with computer virus,
data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised access or unauthorised
amendment. This notice should not be removed.