Hi all,

I want to know the metrics of routing  protocols in ns (such as
LS,DV,Static,...).  Actually I want to compare the two routing protocols DV and
Ls,

but in any condition, DV and LS choose the same route with least

hop count and any change in bandwidth or delay does'nt make any

difference in routing accept cost, When I set cost for links,

DV and Ls both choose the least cost route.

If any one knows about metrics of routing in ns please let me know.

Regards,

Fatemeh Karimirad

Yahoo! Photos
 Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays,
whatever.