I have long been thought of including ns-2 mailing list search site in
the ns-2 FAQ section. Many subscribers in this list doesn't seem to
know that such site is existing.

I could have modified the ns-2 Wiki, but it would be better to leave
it so that Tom could insert it in an appropriate section at the Wiki.
You may want to create a bullet saying "How to search ns-2 mailing
list archives?" and include the above link.

Soo-Hyun