Hi,

I am working on a project, which requires me to perform a simulation of
sending multicast data packets. The source of the data packets is a server
in Colorado and the group of hosts is spread all over the USA. Since the
hosts are very few in number, I thought of using PIM-SM as the protocol for
the multicast packets. I was wondering, how should I go about to make the
simulation and obtain the simulation results. I would really appreciate if
you could help me with this. Any advise or comments will be of great help.

Thanks
Regards

Saurin