Hi,

You just need to do from your c++ code:

  Packet *pk = Packet::alloc();
  struct hdr_cmn *chpk = HDR_CMN(pk);
  struct hdr_ip *ihpk = HDR_IP(pk);

  chpk->addr_type() = NS_AF_INET;
  ihpk->daddr() = dest;              // the addr of the destination node
  ihpk->saddr() = my_index;      //currnet node address
  ihpk->sport() = MyAgent_PORT;      //agent defined port
  ihpk->dport() = MyAgent_PORT;     //destination agent defined port

If you need to send packet in broadcast mode, you replace the
addr_type and the daddr by :

  chpk->addr_type() = NS_AF_NONE;
  ihpk->daddr() = IP_BROADCAST;

Hope it helps.