Thanks for the link!

I read in the documentation that certain parameters can be easily set
directly from TCL scripts (e.g. Hello and TC Intervals). I would like
to modify TCRedundancy and MPRCoverage and I'm afraid they are "hard
coded".

Could you please tell me if I will have to modify source code and
recompile everytime I want to change those values?

I'm not a NS expert, so if you could answer my question...  :)

Thanks in advance.