Hi,

there is the NOAH module (NOn Ad-Hoc Routing). It is available as a
patch for ns-2.26 and you can use it to set your own routing table for
wireless networks. A student of mine has successfully used it for his
project.

I don't have the URL handy but I'm sure you'll find it if you google.

bye, Martina