It has nothing to do with NS2... It is one of the best ways to define the
other relevant variables without thinking of any other words to represent
it...

> Hi,
>
> I understand that the two are the same. But I would like to know why is
> there the tendency to put an 'underscore' at the end of the variables,
> like
> nodeID_ , msg_ , packetSize_, etc . I understand that in naming a variable
> there is no extra meaning. But is there any naming convention or any
> benefit
> of it for differentiating with something else. ns2 is filled with all
> these
> type of variable names.
>
> Thanx
> SH

This email and any attachments may be confidential. They may contain legally
privileged information or copyright material. You should not read, copy,
use or disclose them without authorisation. If you are not an intended
recipient, please contact us at once by return email and then delete both
messages. We do not accept liability in connection with computer virus,
data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised access or unauthorised
amendment. This notice should not be removed.