Hi Leo,
   you can find all the informations about iNSpect here:

http://toilers.mines.edu/Public/Tools

I also suggest to read the papers "MANET Simulations: The Incredibles"
and " A visualization and
animation tool for NS-2 wireless simulations: iNSpect" by Stuart
Kurkowski, Tracy Camp, and Michael Colagrosso.

Regards,
Michele Battelli