Hi every body ,
  I use FullTcp in my script: When I simule one sender and one receiver it
works well
  but when I use two fuction for the same node(I mean a node is a send messages
and  receive also other messages)  I get a lot of errors .
  I tried to use "$tcp reset" ,but it don't solve the problem
  I tried also in the modificaton of " Felix Hernandez" in the tcpfull.cc and
tcpfull.h ,but that don't also solve the problem.
  So please help me !!!!!!
  Thank you in advance
  ps: I have joined my script

  Salutation

 Nouveau : téléphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! Découvez les tarifs
exceptionnels pour appeler la France et l'international.Téléchargez la version
beta.