Hi all,
        I have a few tcl scripts with me. I have made changes in
tcl/lib/ns-lib.tcl (added these files as source) ,and also in Makefile.in. I
gave make in ns directory .It gave an error as 'Makefile.in and Makefile are
different u should re-configure' , so I gave ./configure and make in ns
directory.. after all these steps  I ran ns , but it came as
                  ns: [code omitted because of length]
                    } command not found
              while executing '}'

  I can't understand the error. Is my procedure correct. please help me.

  Thanks.

 Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket