hi All,
  I simulate a network with FullTcp agent ; it works well with the protocol DSR
;but it don't work with AODV and DSR
  one ne-users tells me that the problem were the size of the the paquet header
,I mean that with AODV and DSDV the size of the paquet becomes 40 and fulltcp
can't accept this .
  So it tells me to add IP header to the headersize/les function
  but I don't know how can I do this
  please if some one has the the solution to my problem can help !!!!!!!

  Thank you in advance

 Nouveau : téléphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! Découvez les tarifs
exceptionnels pour appeler la France et l'international.Téléchargez la version
beta.