Hi, I am new to using the ns2 simulator and have a question that I haven't
been able to find the answer for via google and the manual etc, hopefully
this isn't clueles 'newbieness'.

I have created a simple network with a few nodes and a TCP agent and sink,
this all works as expected. My problem is that for the purpose of my
simulations I just want to send raw IP datagrams with no transport protocol
being used. Is it possible to create a raw IP agent (obviously this is not in
the list of agents) or if not is there another way to accomplish this?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Matthew Jakeman