Hi Mohamed,

Thanks for the reply and many thanks for the link to the paper. The paper
you mentioned offers a very lucid and clear explanation of 802.11
implementation in NS.

So, I guess the simulation is indeed correct since with the current
implementation of 802.11 MAC and with RTS/CTS turned on, we will probably
face this problem even in real networks.

Thanks again.
Regards,
Kanthi