Hi all,

I tried this example and I got the follwoing error:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~
$ ns wireless2.tcl
num_nodes is set 4
warning: Please use -channel as shown in tcl/ex/wireless-mitf.tcl
INITIALIZE THE LIST xListHead
*** NOTE: no connection pattern specified.
couldn't read file "../mobility/scene/scen-3-test": no such file or directory
    while executing
"source.orig ../mobility/scene/scen-3-test"
    ("uplevel" body line 1)
    invoked from within
"uplevel source.orig [list $fileName]"
    invoked from within
"if [$instance_ is_http_url $fileName] {
set buffer [$instance_ read_url $fileName]
uplevel eval $buffer
} else {
uplevel source.orig [list $fileName]
..."
    (procedure "source" line 8)
    invoked from within
"source $opt(sc)"
    invoked from within
"if { $opt(sc) == "" } {
        puts "*** NOTE: no scenario file specified."
        set opt(sc) "none"
} else {
        puts "Loading scenario file..."
        source $op..."
    (file "wireless2.tcl" line 183)

the scenario file is available in my computer, I changed the path for several
and different ways. I don't know what's the correct path for this file.
in my pc the path is:

C:\cygwin\home\Administrator\ns-allinone-2.29\ns-2.29\tcl\mobility\scene

I read before that there is an error in this example ??!!
thank you in advance