Hi every body ,

  I want have the routing overhead from trace file generated after a simulation
of an ad hoc network with tcl in ns-2.29 in order to compar a performance of 3
routing protocols : aodv , dsdv and dsr .
  So i find in the documents that to have routing overhead we must add up the
total number of routing packet .

  My pb is that i found two solutions to do it :
  1- count how many lines in trace file have "s" + "rtr" .
  2- count how many lines in trace file have ("s" or "f") +"rtr" +("message" or
"aodv" or "dsdv" or "dsr") .

  Please is there  any one who knows which is the correct one ? it's very
important for me to continue my tests .

  thanks a lot in advace .
  regards Asma .

 Nouveau : téléphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! Découvez les tarifs
exceptionnels pour appeler la France et l'international.Téléchargez la version
beta.