From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Subashini S
Sent: Saturday, March 04, 2006 10:08 PM
To: ns-users@ISI.EDU
Subject: [ns] Scheduler: Event UID not valid!

Hi,

I have written a routing algorithm (modified AODV). I have compiled it.

When i run it i get different types of errors.

1. segmentation fault.

So If i change the movement of the nodes, i get

2.Scheduler: Event UID not valid!

Again if i change, i get

3. check_pktCTRL : Invalid MAC Control subtype.

With AODV i get only the first error and once i change the movement of the
nodes, it works fine. But thats not the case when i run the modified
algorithm.

I really donno how these errors are related. Are these errors due to ns2 or
due to my coding?

Can u please help me?

Subashini