H,

I have modified AODV algorithm for wireless networks.

The send request routine is working fine. The node is able to receive the
request and it also generates the reply packet.

But the reply packet is getting dropped and the reason i found from the
trace file was that

D <time> -2- IFQ ARP 0 TAODV 68 [0 0 2 800] [2:255 1:255 3 0 0] [ 0x4 1 [2
8] 10.00] REPLY

TAODV is the name of the packet and TAODV_RREP=4

I would like to know the meaning of IFQ and ARP. Is it due to some timeout
or congestion? if so which timeout does this mean? how do i rectify it.?

And i also get

null() : calling drop()

Is this due to the TTL of the packet?

Please help me out.