Sir,
As you can see, I still getting the same error mesage when doing "make"
if i use the (MYTORA) hdr_tora same name with (TORA)
mytora/mytora.o:(.bss+0x0): multiple definition of `hdr_tora::offset_'
tora/tora.o:(.bss+0x0): first defined here
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [ns] Error 1
int hdr_tora::offset_;
static class MYTORAHeaderClass : public PacketHeaderClass {
public:
       MYTORAHeaderClass() : PacketHeaderClass("PacketHeader/TORA",
                                              TORA_HDR_LEN) {
                bind_offset(&hdr_tora::offset_);
        }
} class_mytoraAgent_hdr;

By the way , I also did modify these 2 classes in mytora.c:

class MYTORANeighbor;
class MYTORADest;
class Height;

class mytoraAgent : public rtAgent {
       friend class MYTORANeighbor;
       friend class MYTORADest;

Can I still able to talk to the unmodifed TORA?