Hi,

I think I solved the problem. Actually it is not a
problem.

I think in ns2.28 the paramater "Queue/RED set
queue-in-bytes_ true" is set to true by default. In
ns2.27, the parameter is set to false by default.

I want the queue size in term of packets. To over ride
this just add the following parameter in red.tcl
script when using ns228.

"Queue/RED set queue-in-bytes_ false"

I think this is also apply for ns229.

Any reason why we want to monitor the queue in bytes
rather than in packest?

Cheers,

Ben.