a) The BS boundaries are specified by the relation between the transmittion
power of the BS and the reception power level of the MH.

b) the MH will make an handover to each new BS it listens to, according to
an algorithm in this file mip-reg.cc:
void MIPMHAgent::recv(Packet* p, Handler *),

switch():
case MIPT_ADS: