Hello Sir, How r u.
  I am also confused with the mobile IP handover algorithm contained in
mip-reg.cc.
  According to this algorithm, The MH must immediately swithch to the new base
station when it recieves the agent advertisement from that base station.
  But when I ran the simulation for the undermentioned topology
  HA(50,300)       FA1(450,300)        FA2(850,300)       MH(40,150) and moves
at speed 20 m/s towards destination 850,150. I made following observations
  (a) When MH moves out of the range of HA and enters in the range of FA1 at
time
       12.49 seconds. It hears an advertisement from FA1 at 12.555880716sec.
  (b) It moves on and again hears advertisement at 13.555880716 sec and sends
reply
  (c) It moves on and again hears advertisement at 14.555880716 sec and sends
reply
  (d) It moves on and again hears advertisement at 15.555880716 sec and sends
reply
  (e) It moves on and again hears advertisement at 16.555880716 sec. It sends
reply. and then FA1 sends message to HA for registration
  Why there is so much delay in regestration process even after the movement
detection has occured at 12.555880716