Hi,

I did set the environment varialbles as mentioned.
I did copy the .bashrc file in to home directory having the environment
varialbles set.
I have run the ./validate fot testing and it said all tests have been
passed.

When I issued *startxwin.bat* at the prompt for starting the X server it
produced,

A fatal error has occurred and Cygwin/X will now exit,
Please open /tmp/XWin.log for more information.
Vendor: The Cygwin/X Project
Release: 6.7.0.0-10
Contact: cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com
XWin was started with the following command_line:
/usr/X11R6/bin/XWin - multiwindow -clipboard

And now when I issue
*ns example1.tcl* at the X server promt.
it says ns command not found.

So, this is the problem, Can you help me please,

Thanks for the support to all,
Nagender Reddy Annem