Hello everybody!
 I have just begun to work with ns-2.29 and i use it for my diploma project. I
would like to know one thing:NetSim can be used for simulations in cabled
networks or it's only for wireless networks?I have to study the routing
protocols(that's my project),but i don't know exactly what to choose.I know
more about standard routing protocols(for cabled networks) than wireless
routing protocols.I have made only the first 2 simulations form Marc Greis'
tutorial,so i'm a begginer.
 Any information about NetSim would help very much.I'm waiting for your
answers. Thank you!
 Regards, Alexandra

Yahoo! Mail