Dear all,

I have recently attempted to install ns-2.29 in a Sun Solaris
workstation.  It has gone fine but some validation tests failed
I noted that some events were reordered.  The validation test
showed the following errors:

    validate overall report: some tests failed:
        ./test-all-smac-multihop ./test-all-webcache ./test-all-wireless-tdma
./test-all-xcp
    to re-run a specific test, cd tcl/test; ./test-all-TEST-NAME
    Notice that some tests in webcache will fail on freebsd when -O is turned
on.
    This is due to some event reordering, which will disappear when -g is
turned
on.

Is there any way to resolve the problem, or should I simply consider the
initial installation successful by ignoring those failed validation tests
because of event reordering?  Can anyone give a glue on this?

Thanks in advance.  Your help is appreciated.

BR,
Ka-Cheong Leung