Hi,
To have current position of a node at agent level, you can do :

MobileNode* mnode_;

double x = 0.0,y = 0.0,z = 0.0;
mnode_->getLoc(&x, &y, &z);

You should have mnode_ referencing to a node. For example, in my case I pass
the node address to my agent in the tcl script and for this reason i defined
a new "node" command in the Command( ) method of the agent like this :

    if(strcmp(argv[1], "node") == 0) {
                        mnode_ = (MobileNode*) TclObject::lookup(argv[2]);
                        if(mnode_ == 0)
                                return TCL_ERROR;
                        return TCL_OK;
    }

then in my tcl script I create a node node_1 and my agent , then I do
$my_agent node $node_1

Hope this helps.

Bye.