Hi
     I have installed iNSpect on Suse linux 1.10.0.  When I run the demo, it
is giving the following error and shows the empty screen.

No background image found

I tried to give the image path like
/opt/kde3/apps/kdm/pics/users/purple.png  but of no use... How to solve it.

One more thing is, while installing iNSpect it is asking for glut.h file and
it is not present in my GL folder. So, I downloaded the attached file and
kept it in the corresponding GL folder. Is this file is not what we expected
and the error is due to that ? If, it is the case please attach the correct
glut.h file and my GL folder contains gl.h and glu.h.

Please help.....

Thanks & Regards
Anupama