hi all

im trying to implement a new queuing policy called LAS in ns2. im obviously
overriding the enque functions of the Queue class wherein i call the
PacketQueue::enque(Packet*) function through an object in my code. However i
find that the scheduler seems to be calling the PacketQueue::enque()
function first before it calls my overriden enque() function. whats the
reason for this? is there any way i can solve this problem? also please tell
me if i can use nam to visualise a queue where i keep shuffling the order of
packets in the queue around

thanks in advance

--
keep mailing