Hi there,

1. do not use the gprs module by richa jain, look for the GPRS module by
Jeisa P. Olivera (search the mailing list archives to find it). That is
a much improved version of the Richa Jain code with many bugs fixed.

You need an old version of ns (2.1b9a) and therefore an old gcc version.
I have no idea which compiler version fedora 4 uses but probably it is
too new. Simplest way: get an older linux version and install that, then
install the old ns and then use JPO's GPRS code. Look into the
mailinglist archives to find out which compiler version you need; you'll
probably also find some postings which state which version of fedora
that is.

HTH, Martina

[EMAIL PROTECTED] schrieb:
  Hello Everyone! I am fighting for some time with gprs
>   made by Richa Jain. Unluckily I am all the time loosing :( I tried
>   ns-2.29 - it didn't work I tried to install older versions but there
>   always problems. Maybe my system is wrong, I gor fedore 4. Can anyone
>   help me??? I am loosing hope to make it work any time.....:( [...]

[rest of mail lost due to over-enthusiastic spam filter]